martes, 26 de enero de 2010

First day (Best than ever, sweet but finally bitter)

Yesterday we had our first round of bloggers tourney in POKER STARS. I really enjoy.

I started really bad losing about 800"$" and i thought that i was gona be out in the first hour, but i was wrong. I started been agresive when some cards were able to give me fresh air and if when they seemed bad I threw them. My first our ends with about 1500$, not bad really.

The second our start and suddenly a dominator with about 8000$ appeared in my table... terrifying. I thought that it was gona be a hard table. I really made a great play and very aggresive movements to show that I was playing serious and that I'm not a loser and I started gaining more. Last move in the second hour was an all-in... That was the hell, I had an A-7 and the other A-K... Firstly appear a 7 with a k and i don't remember what more... It wasn't the over cause suddenly a 7 appear to save me and make me reach 5800$.

We were about 400 people in the round. I had some familiar problems and it make me leave the game as it was with the game oppened... When I had stood up today I have senn that i have been 47 behind the first to take 11$ damn it!!! I think that if those problems didn't make me leave I would have make a good participation.

Todays round is gonna be short for me. I have no time and I'm gonna be very agressive. If it goes well I'm gonna pray to open the game and tomorrow wake up with something. I feel that is not gonna be my day cause Ohama is not my especiality.

Thank you all of you for reading me and please coment me something to make me happy ;-)

hasate22

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario